Every week, we pick our favorite things on the web and put them all together in one handy dandy little post for ‘ya. This week, read up on how flexibility is the new indicator of success and check out how 7 digital nomads live and work internationally. Plus, feminism goes mainstream, George Owell talks about gender equality and Trent Walton reflects on being truly known vs being known FOR.
1. Flexibility: The New Definition of Success http://bit.ly/18OowpU
2. 7 ‘digital nomads’ explain how they live, work and travel anywhere in the world http://bit.ly/19r6bmM
3. It’s official feminism has gone mainstream: http://bit.ly/18JgG47
4. George Orwell, Feminist: The Beloved Author on Gender Equality in Work and Housework http://bit.ly/18HaFVJ
5. Interesting piece on being known FOR vs truly being known http://bit.ly/JcBB67
Win the Holiday season!